Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another one Bites the dust....

... another weekend that is.


This weekend came and went just as fast as the others lately. But it was a good one. Despite the fact the Colts lost the big game (BOO).


Friday, I braved the weather warnings and left in the afternoon to meet girls for dinner. This is so rare for me to be without children in tow and just relax. I did get a little (very little) spring shopping for the girls, including some adorable Easter baskets to monogram. :) They look just like PB but half the price. I wish I would have snapped some pics. I miss my friends dearly and love spending time with them.


Saturday, I caught up on some cleaning, freezer meals, super bowl food prep, and started planning decor for the girls bday. Don't laugh. I know I have a couple months but time has been flying and I have to use time while I have it. We are really busy right before the parties so I know I will feel better to have it all done. :) I set the themes for both girl's party. I even started making decor- I said don't laugh. I love planning parties!!

Sunday, phew! I worked in JS2 that is Ay's Sunday School class. Directly after we had a pitch in with our small group. We had about 40 min of down time before it was time for Lanie's bday. (One of Ay's besties) We left there to have family over for the Super Bowl. Meaning... no nap for Ayla and late bedtime- ick. And very little nap for lil Booger- ick. Oh well. We made it and we'll make up for it by chillin and catching up this week.





OH WAIT. I doubt we'll be slowing down enough for that? This week my dancers will kick it back up a notch with less than 2 wks til our next competition. Hopefully, we'll get our stuff figured out and do well again. Otherwise, Im planning a little vday playgroup party here. Im so excited! I love crafts and cookies. Wishing I had a maid, personal assistant, and massause (sp?) right about now. OH! And a motivational speaker ... maybe a motivational speaker who gives massages and cleans and organizes all at the same time. I think I just described the job of a mom? Any of you wanna come over.....


Speaking of moms CONGRATS goes to my good friend Chelsa. I am so happy to know Corbin is here and both are healthy. She has been a such a humble servent to the Lord and He has been faithful. We can't wait to meet baby C :)

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Awww!!!! YAY for Chelsa!!!

Chelsa said...

Hey girl! I'm finally catching up on some blog reading! Lovin' all your posts and craftiness!