Friday, February 5, 2010

Too Full Friday

Things that I have been thinking of this long cold (busy) week....

Why is Ayla so infactuated with "boobies". Hope this doesn't offend. She learned the word "boobies" one day and it stuck. Ugh. She calls my bra "boobies" and sings a song when attempting to put it on.

Maybe it has something to do with Tinkerbelle.

Now isn't Tinkerbelle a child? Or at least youth? Why must she be so well indowed?

While we're on the subject... why must I lose weight only in my "boobies"? I have plenty in my arms, belly, and thighs. Sigh*

Why is My Leah growing up. One night this week she ate totally off her plate- on her own. I roasted a chicken so she ate shred chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans (whole), and a roll. Sigh* again.


Why is it the one weekend I have free from obligations and plan a girl's night the forcast calls for rain, ice, & snow?

Why does my washing machine sound like its going to take off like a rocket? And yet sometimes I have to run the spin cycle again? Though we have been truely blessed because in the 5 yrs we've been married we've owned 3 homes and each has had a washer and dryer, meaning we've never had to spend the money on our own. A blessing.. but I dream of the day I get to buy the fancy, steam washer and dryer. ahh...

Hope you guys are having a great Friday!

5 comments:

Jen said...

ha ha. That is funny. My kids call their nipples "boob-mans" ??????? But one day I laughed when they said it and once you do that it's over!

Chelsa said...

okay, i can't get past the boobies :) i'm cracking up!! and after the day i've had at work i needed that!!

Brittany said...

I've never noticed Tinkerbell having big boobs. That is a good question though. Mere does the same thing, picks up my bra and says "I wear mommies boobies".

Jessie said...

Hilarious! Kids say the silliest things. I can't imagine what Koen will have to say when he starts talking. We had fun last night!

JessGraceIz said...

Oh wait until she says it out ine public. We were shopping, this was when Grace was about 2-3 and in the middle of the intimate appareals she said "Mom I can't wait until I can buy Boobies". My mom and I were so embarrassed, but we couldn't help but laugh.