Monday, February 22, 2010

In a funk

We're all in a bit of a funk around here.

Blah.

Poor Miss Leah isn't feeling much better. She's like a mystery viral rollercoaster.... or is she? It started 10 days ago. Runny nose, then fever, then diarrhea. It all cleared, but she still hasn't felt well. Hasn't eaten more than 1 meal a day for 7 days (drinking well). All the sudden last night she was up every 2 hrs with another fever. What is going on? Teething?


Poor girl.

Cabin Fever from last weeks snow + sick, irritable baby + poor body image= Mama in a funk

I need a nap, but can't sleep. I need to laugh, but too busy (doing nothing). Want to leave the house but can't or don't have anywhere to go. I prayed to finally have my periods back and be normal. But, now Im bloated and hungry constantly. Im hungry but nothing sounds good in my cabinet. I just ate a countless number of carrots to convince myself I didn't want to eat cookies.

Blah.
Thankfully, Ayla took a nap today. I have been faithful to my workouts nearly everyday. Just wish I saw more change- guess more carrots for me!
Im sure you all stopped reading this awhile ago. I just needed to lay it all out there. Purging my thoughts.

Someone who isn't in a funk.....
these girls.

We're moving on to Regionals this weekend. This is another busy week doing what we do best. Practice, laugh, change, dance, practice, and hopefully win!



5 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Hate that you're feeling that way too. Emotional funks stink, and sick kids (and the ending of naps) just amplify things even further
:(. I'll be thinking and praying for you guys.

Erica said...

Aww Im sorry about your funk, if it helps I'm right there with you. Praying you feel better and for us to have some spring weather!

Lindsay Lynch said...

I know how you feel. I have kind of been feeling the same way. It will be Spring soon and that will cure all our problems, right? Lol. I am banking on it. Feel well soon.

Brittany said...

Cabin fever- Oh yes we have it too. Warmness and sunshine are coming soon though. I hope Ayla isn't done taking naps already. Naps until 4yrs does sound really nice but our girls are pretty busy and I doubt we will be able to nap that long.

Chelsa said...

i feel ya girl... i'm in some definite need of sunshine and warm weather and the ability to get out and about! it really gets to a girl after awhile! thanks for being so honest :)

p.s. you are beautiful