Saturday, February 6, 2010

Simple Pleasures

Warm towels out of the dryer.

Watching my babies sleep in my arms.

Wrinkly nosed smiles from my Ladybug.

Cuddly hugs from my Ayla.

Fountain Coke with Cherry syrup.
Cookies from the oven.
Sleeping in the spring with the windows open while its raining.

Fitting into my skinny jeans.

Sneaking a smell of my girls heads. I love it.

A clean kitchen (very rare).

Sunny days.

Date night with my husband even if we only talk about our kids.

Freshly mopped floors- especially when I didn't have to mop them! :)

3 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Loved your last two posts!!! I was refering to ready made Stouffers dinners which we used so I didn't have to put my infected finger on eveyones food, blech. Even the ones w/ vegetables don't have very many for the ratio. :) Glad to by slicing and dicing again, even if it takes so much longer, lol.

Tera said...

We think alike. :) Love all the same things.

Chelsa said...

ohhh i love all those things :)