Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Day, Sunshine...

Good Day Sunshinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeee!


Really.

I love when the sun is out.

Essentially, we are hanging inside pretending its really warm outside :)

I can't wait for spring.

(check out all those teeth!!)
Its all I dream about.
Today we snacked and lunched with all our blinds open letting in as much sunshine as possible. The cat was even sunning himself. I just love the sun and what it does to your mood.
Im craving the beach and sun.
Park trips.
Walking.
Pushing strollers.
Sandboxes.
Swingsets.
Not having to bundle up.
The smell of the sweet air.
Ah.
Spring, you can not come quick enough.
PS. I am aware that I missed last Thankful Thursday due to us leaving town for my gpa. I plan on making it up!

6 comments:

Chelsa said...

oh my gosh i am craving all those things too! i layed in front of the big windows in our house yesterday while the sun was shining in- it was WONDERFUL!

Brookeanne said...

Gorgeous! The girls look so happy! And my goodness... Ms. Leah does have a ton of teeth, WOW! Poor kid, I can't imagine how painful that was. She's just so purty with her pony and smiles :)

Tera said...

I completely agree and was thanking God for this beautiful sunshine today!

Brittany said...

I couldn't have wrote a better list for spring!!

Jessie said...

I agree with you and everyone else...the sunshine makes me crave springtime!! Btw, was that last comp. in vincennes? If I would have known it was close I would have tried to make it. If you have any close ones coming up, let me know!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

I am SOOOOO ready for spring as well! It just can't come quick enough! Hoping we don't have too much longer-remembering our day at the park last year on St.Patrick's day and hoping nice days are just around the corner!