Monday, February 15, 2010

Leah Hope 10 months

At 10 months Leah is....
cruising well around furniture. Will stand on own for a few seconds, then lower slowly back down to floor. Will also take steps when holding on to our hands- but isn't very steady yet.

eating 3 meals a day. 2 of them consist of mainly table food and she feeds herself.
New words include mimiking "tickle". She'll wiggle her figers and say "tic tic tic"! Also when I come home from practice she'll squeal and say "hi mama". Seriously. Im not crazy. Its mostly mimiking the inflection of "hi" then saying mama. But its so cute!


learning new signs- "please" and "thank you". Not repeating them yet. Currently signing "milk", "eat", and "more". Claps all the time. Waves & blows kisses.

Smiles from ear to ear and wrinkles nose. Its so cute.


Wears size 3 diaper. Growing really fast out of her winter clothes (size 6-12mo) been putting on some of her 12 mo sizes! Which is exciting- but its awful cold out!!!

Nicknamed vaccum cleaner. Will.eat.anything off of the floor. Since we decided on the name Leah for our little one I called her my ladybug. It has stuck with me.
Jabbering all the time. Squeals and shrieks and growls included. Loud ones.

Today the snow must be making me crazy to dress my little ladybug up like a little ladybug. But, I realize there is only a few more times when I will be able to get away with this. She's growing up SO fast! Hope you all are staying warm.

3 comments:

Tera said...

Happy 10 months to your little ladybug! Love the tickle thing!

Carissa said...

I can't believe 10 months already. She is so smart and soooo happy. I love that she always has a huge smile to share. What a great accessory!

Kelly said...

So cute! She is one adorable lady bug!!