Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Count Your Blessings: G

Thank you Lord for your many blessings.

Garden. When its warm I hope to get my hands dirty. And eat healthier...

God's Grace. We are here continuing to sin and He is continuing to forgive. It blows my mind.

Gifts. Im not talking about the gifts you physically buy, wrap, and give. But the gifts the Lord has given us to do, teach, talk, smile, and use. I knew as a little girl I was supposed to be a nurse. I love caring for others, holding their hands, and being a part of the solution to their pain. I knew even more so that I was to be a Mommy first and foremost. My dancers use their gift of dance to make people smile. God has given everyone of us a purpose and heart for something you just have to find it....

GI bug. Right now Leah is just getting over a little gi virus. I know it seems silly that I am thankful for that. What I am thankful for is times get hairy around here I quickly learn I can handle more than I thought, and with more paitence than I knew I had. Thankfully she is pretty much over it.

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad miss leah is feeling better!

Jessie said...

And now you can be thankful that she doesn't have the chicken pox! Phew..good luck tomorrow!

Brookeanne said...

Blech! Is it naive of me that I didn't realize that the R in MRSA stood for Resistant? Also, I had inteded to credit the sentence of sacrificing to McMama, as that is completely her style of writing, lol. Glad Miss. Leah is doing better! Keep posting pictures of those gorgeous girls... they're just too precious for words!

Tera said...

I was just talking to my MIL about how I want to start a garden at the new house! We'll have to chat about what we plan to plant!