Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Count Your Blessings A-Z: D & E

Thank you Lord for your many blessings...



Dance. Its more than a hobby. Its something that is in me for good. I am definitely not the best. But its not about being the best. Its about using the talents and passions the Lord gives you for the good. I love all forms of dance... lyrical, hip hop, pom, jazz, contemporary. My love.


Dreams. There are dreams that we keep us thinking all day even after we wake. And there are dreams that stay alive in us all our lives.

Dad. I am a big time Daddy's girl. I always will be. I hope my girls will have that same connection I do with my father. All I know is I love my daddy Alot.



Electricity. Where would we be without it? I tell you, I wouldn't be typing and you wouldn't be reading :)

Easter. Jesus is Alive! My favorite holiday. The celebration of the resurection of Christ!

No comments: