Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Count Your Blessings A-Z :F

Thank you Lord for our many blessings.


Flowers. Random acts of love. First sign of spring. Burst of color by the highway. Apologetic friend. Smiles from a vase. I love flowers. I rarely get them, but when I do its awesome. Gerber daisies please. Preferrably in pink. Or yellow roses are nice. Thank you.



Freedom. We live in a free world with very few limitations. Most can fulfill their dreams, own homes and businesses, come and go as they please, etc. It seems like duh to us, but not all who roam this earth roam free.



Flying. Have you ever taken the time to stop and think about how amazing it is that we are "fly". In an airplane, of course. I freaks me out thinking about us really up in the sky in a huge tube of metal eating pretzels. Past December Leah was able to fly for the first time and did so well. Miss Ayla loved it.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I am sorry your person didn't send you your package. Who was your partner?

Carissa said...

I love your Thankful Thursdays. It reminds me of things to be thankful for as well.