Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Girls will be girls....

My friend, Brittany, and I talk often how our girls are perfect compliments to another. Meredith is outgoing, crazy, and energetic. Ayla is laid back, a follower, yet also energetic. You get these two together and often Ayla has no shoes, socks or possibly pants on. Simply because Meredith asked her to take them off so she could wear them. Ayla rarley questions.

We think one day Ayla will rub off on Meredith and help her with her manners and craziness. But, I doubt it.

The other day while the girls played and us Mommy's caught up we noticed it was a little too quiet. They ran down the hallway for potty emergency and Ayla showed me what they had been up to...
I opened the door to Leah's nursery to find this. The clothes were nicely clean and folded in her room ready to be stored away for next baby/yard sale. A basket full of diapers thrown everywhere. But, more impressively, as I opened the door a think smog of baby powder filled the room. It was hard to breathe it was so thick. I had to open the window. At least it smelled nice?

Faces of the guilty? Cute, guilty faces...

7 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmmm. I have a picture of the EXACT same thing that happened last week. Bryce was the culprit and it was EVERYWHERE on EVERYTHING. Stinkers. He did smell good though.

Brittany said...

I had to laugh while reading this!! They will love looking back on this one day.

Lindsay Lynch said...

That is too funny!! At least it is all things that can be easily picked up. My kids are obsessed with powder too. They like it on their hands then they clap and make it go everywhere!

Sandy said...

hahaha aw how you just made my day. Yeah the whole "too quiet" business worries me just a tad. Oh funny stuff (now, right?)

Brookeanne said...

Too cute! A yard sale of your adorable baby clothes, eh??? ;)

Jessie said...

You're right, they are complete opposites. That's okay though, it makes things interesting...as you can see :)

Chelsa said...

so cute! reminds me of me and olivia when we were younger! she was the bossy one and i just did what she told me :) lol