Sunday, March 14, 2010

I need my hour back, please...

Man, Im tired. This has been a crazy week! I have had practices every night, or gymnastics, or planning for events. Its been crazy! Thankfully, its over and sucessful. Our banquet was Saturday, as well as, Regionals GO HATCHETS! Both went great.

Today we got up early(er x10). I headed to church to set up for service. I choreographed for 2 of my girls to do a praise dance. It turned out really great. Once I figure out how to do vids on here I will share.

Otherwise, I feel like I can barely keep my eyes open. Id like my hour back please. We're heading to small group in a few. Looking forward to bed tonight! Another busy week getting ready for our State Championships next sat!

Hope you all had a great weekend....

1 comment:

Brookeanne said...

Looks like we're both thinking the same thing this evening! Life is getting soooo busy. Hope you have a great week and that the weather clears up for both of us :).