Thursday, March 18, 2010

Yesterday







Yesterday was St. Patricks day. The girls and I dressed up in our green and headed out the door for another busy day. I just love getting out in this spring weather. I think the girls do too! Ayla got to go play with her buddy Meredith while Leah went to get her shots. (sad)

Like most night, Jeff takes care of the girls while I am at dance practice. I still can't believe sometimes how great of a daddy he is. Making dinner, picking up and watching our 2 little ones. Not all men would do this and I SO appreciate it. I know its not easy. I ended practice early to come home and spend some time with my family.

I think we are all equally loving the spring weather. I have tulips bloomin', Jeff is talking about mowing already, and the sunshine in my windows makes me want to do something more than hang on the couch.

We played together outside. I can't get enough pics of Leah on the swing. Man, she just cracks up! Loudly, might I add.

Ayla is getting more adventurous. Brittany is probably laughing, bc adventurous is not a word to describe Ayla at all! But, lately she's finding herself and discovering things. I am really proud of her.


This was the first time Leah got to stand in the yard. Soon she'll be running through it!


2 comments:

Carissa said...

Those are some great pics. It looks like everyone is having fun outside. I'm glad Leah didn't have to hard of a time after shots. Hope Ay is feeling better too.

Chelsa said...

they both look so much older!!
we are loving this gorgeous weather too! it does help me feel a lot more motivated :)