Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Leah got her shots yesterday. Which meant Mommy watching and snuggling. This meant a baby was going to be up a couple times in the night with or without a fever. Leah got little TLC through the night and is now feeling better. I am thankful because my child will be vaccinated against many life threatening illnesses. And I can choose when to give her said vaccines.

Ayla was up twice through the night with a croupy cough. Her poor allergies are getting the best of her right now. But, I am thankful because we can afford to give her allergy medicines and for her Mommy to be home with her all the time.

I am thankful today because I have children to hold when others are struggling with the loss of a baby, another negative pregnacy test, and trying to explain what "no cure" is to a 3 year old. I know our trouble will come. And I know my God will be right there.


Thank you Lord for our many blessings.

3 comments:

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Oppsy :) hahaha!! Just re-read!