Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Play Time at the Park


This weekend weather was so nice and its seeming to stick around at least for now. I almost don't mind the rain if its staying warm!! Ridge was in town and we played at the park. This was Leah's first time as a big girl. She loved it.

Swings are always a fave
I have found myself often saying I can't wait til she is walking. I never felt like that with Ayla. But I think Ayla will get such a kick out of it!! It is so fun watching them together everyday. They both play well on their own but nowadays Ayla is including her in what she does. I can tell now Leah would follow her to the end of the moon and back!

For now we will enjoy the time of cuddles and crawling. Hopefully this warm weather sticks around and we'll get to the park again soon...



1 comment:

Tera said...

I'm loving the warm weather too! BTW...Leah's bday is fast approaching! Hope your party planning is going well!