Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This week has been pretty chill. Don't get me wrong, its just as busy... I am still gone every night for this or that. However, its just a bit more relaxed. I don't have Regionals weighing over my head and the sunshine peeking through my windows has been a tremendous help.

I have been checking the weather and Wowza am I excited for this weekend!!! I believe Leah's first trip to the park as a big girl is in order. We have family coming in town, too. I can't wait to see my lil nephew Ridge! We hate not seeing some family as much as we'd like.

Lots of things are in the works right now that I am excited about. First of all, our 5 yr anniversary is coming up. As well as, our anniversary trip without the kiddos. This has been an issue with anxiety right now, but I know they will be in good hands. I am working on a worship dance for service in a couple weeks. I may give you all a sneak peak soon? Love. My Leah is getting closer and closer to becoming a big girl... wanting to take steps, trying to wean from babyfood, holding her own bottle. Wow.

Tonight I made spaghetti & meatballs with homemade breadsticks. Ayla is a huge help in the kitchen. She helped roll out the dough and brush it with butter. They were pretty delish! Tonight was also Leah's first time eating spaghetti. Have I told you... she is a Good eater!!
That's really it, folks. Hopefully, the warmth will come and stay. Regardless, I will be enjoying every moment of it!!










9 comments:

Carissa said...

Glad you are all feeling better. The park sounds like a great idea!

Chelsa said...

i can't believe leah is getting to be such a big girl!

i agree, the sunshine has been helping a LOT!!!

Beth said...

is that flour i see? so that is what breadsticks are made of. i thought they came from the shell gas station, haha. i have been so bad about not cooking "real food" much lately. you are a super mom!
-beth (pete,theo)
p.s girls are DOLLS!

Brookeanne said...

-Wow, Ayla looks so grown up in that picture!
-I'm so jealous that Leah is eating table food *sigh*.
-I think you stole our sunshine and I want you to share ;). - A trip without kids sounds fun... I'm totally jealous, but still not ready for that. (Set up to go on a cruise with Shaun this month, had everything reserved and set up and cancelled 48 hours after setting it up due to a complete anxiety attack, Ugh!)
-Thanks for your help with the phone number today!
-YAY for a warm weekend!

Jessie said...

Homemade breadsticks sound delish. Ayla looks like such a big girl in that pic. She looks more grown up everytime I see her! I'm anxious to hear what you decide about an anniv. trip. P.S. Thanks again for the prayers for my sweetie :)They worked!

Brittany said...

Ahh a trip, sweet girls, homemade breadsticks, and sun shine. What more could a girl want :)

Sonya said...

Yummy homeade breadsticks!! Mya is sitting on my lap while I read this:) It was too cute, she saw leah and said UH OH Mess!!

Kelly said...

Hey there, just checking to see if yo ever received a package for the swap?

Brookeanne said...

Thanks for sharing the rays ;)
... and kind comments.

Oh, and I think I said "set up" way too much in my last comment yesterday. Let's chalk it up to exhaustion :).