Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just so you know...

No. I am not pregnant. Well, at least I am fairly certain on that. I am assuming we both had a bug and we are both feeling fine now.

Leah is picking up more words left and right. Her first birthday is approaching SO fast. It makes me crazy. She is also becoming very clingy. Maybe molars? Let's hope because she will mow down Ayla if I am holding her. Poor Ay doesn't get alot of Mommy time.

To make ammense with the previous statement. I took Ayla for a mani-pedi last night. Ha. I went to get my toes done for our trip and thought it would be a special little thing just for her. She is very girly and eats this kind of thing up! (I have a couple phone pics- we'll see if it works out to post)

Said trip is SO soon I am salivating. Still not totally finished packing and since there is a heat wave coming to IN while we are gone I had to repack the girls! Too bad the great weather could have waited for us. Oh well. The girls will love being outdoors! If our parents don't take pictures Im gonna cry.

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

man, i was kind of excited thinking you might be pregnant :)

Chelsa said...

where are you going on your trip??