Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Count your Blessings: I & J (Late Edition)

Thank you Lord for your many blessings.


Indiana. Our place in this world right now. Indiana is so beautiful. I know I get down in winter sometimes, however. Indiana is truely a wonderful place to live. We see the seasons come and go to the fullest. The flowers bud and the ground softens, then the air turns thick & hot, corn & tomatoes Best in the world. Soon after the leaves change to the most intense shades of yellow, orange, & red. The leaves will fall and the ground hardens again with the cold. Oh- the cold. Ha. But, the feeling I get with the first snowfall of the year. The way it settles on the tree branches. It seems so quiet. I am thankful to call Indiana my home. Where else will you find festival celebrating watermelon, corn, & catfish?
Jeff. My best friend. The father of my children. When I closed my eyes as a young girl I painted a very vivid image of what the father of my children would be like. Not an easy statue to live up to. Jeff fits every description-- beyond measure. I know sometimes I am not the most easy person to live with. Some say I am a bit emotional. hehe But, I know he loves me every minute of every day, emotional or not. I am SO thankful for him and all he does to provide for me and our girls.
I am so sorry for being so lax on these. Things have been super busy. Hopefully, Ill be posting on those very soon. Just know its been a little nutty and I'll be looking forward to lazy days....




1 comment:

Chelsa said...

you emotional? lol :) me too girl, me too!