Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010... sorta

We were traveling home on Easter. So we didn't get to see the girls egg hunt, talk about "Jesus rising up" (as Ayla describes), put them in their dresses and white shoes, or eat endless amounts of yumminess that accompanies my family dinners.
They did do all those things.
We left our hotel around 12- flew out at 2 Mexico time. In the air for 2 hrs. Add a 2 hr layover in Dallas and then another plane ride PLUS drive home from Louisville.... it didn't seem much like Easter to me.
Monday morning I gave the girls their Easter baskets full of fun goodies. They enjoyed their stuff, but Ayla started acting a little clingy. More on that for another post. My plan was to do our own egg hunt but its gonna rain and Ay is under the weather. So, I doubt that will happen.
But, Easter 2010 came and gone. I won't be missing much for awhile with my kiddos. We are very glad to be home as a family. We are in full birthday mode- decor and candy strewn everywhere. I finally finished Ayla's bedroom tonight (painting- not decor). Praying to be illness-free by this weekend. Hope your week is going well...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Super cute! Hope Ayla starts feeling better soon!

Chelsa said...

so details on playgroup? sounds fun! not sure about b though?!

let me know about meeting up next week- we don't have near as much going next week i don't think. if that doesn't work just anytime- i go back to work may 10th :(