Monday, April 5, 2010

We're back... did you miss me?

You may or may not have missed me. I will just pretend like you did... don't tell me otherwise. We are back from our trip to Mexico. It was Amazing. Truely. All reports were great from back at home and I was actually able to let go of my rein for a few days to relax.

We got into town around 130am. We picked up the girls and rocked and kissed them for minutes. Those minutes seemed like forever. They felt so Big. I just prayed they still needed like before. The day so far proves that they need me just as much as before. Lots of snuggles, a few boundries being tested, a couple first steps made. Its been a great day.

Some things that happened while we were gone....

I got to take several pictures with my husband. This is rare because I am always behind the camera and my girls are always in front of it! :)

Leah's hair has grown SO much!

Jeff and I got some sun. I feel bronzed and I like it.

The weather was about the same in Cozumel, Mx as it was in Washington, In.

My days were spent getting up early and walking on the beach, eating awesome food, laying on the beach or the pool or my terrace and sunning, reading, and relaxing.

The girls spent time playing with cousins and grandparents.

Leah has taken a few steps today to her daddy and myself! I am sure it probably happened while we were away, too, but we won't talk about that.

After tons of 12hrs of traveling yesterday. I am tired. Jeff got the girls up early today so he could see them before he left. I wanted to update a couple things in the middle of laundry, cleaning, and planning Leah's party.

I will post on the girl's time away and our anniversary trip with pictures soon. For now I am going to take advantage of the quiet and lay out dinner.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Glad you enjoyed your trip! I didn't even know where you were going until Arlene told me today. I haven't (and probably won't) found time to catch up on blogs from the past week or so. Cozumel is beautiful--I just remember the water being gorgeous. Anyways, I'm trying to get the motivation to update from our trip. We'll see if it happens. Glad you're home safely!

Tera said...

Ok...well, I didn't miss you but it's because we were gone too and I didn't read blogs while I was gone so I didn't realize you were gone. ;) But, glad to hear you had a fabulous time and can't wait to see pictures!!

Brittany said...

Glad your back safe and sound. Post some pics already!!