Sunday, April 18, 2010

You're the best! and so on...

You all are amazing. I have thought and felt most of the advice that was given, which makes me feel better about things. Sometimes I just need a kick in the pants to remember I am doing ok... I mean, c'mon I have great kids! :) I do. They make it easy on me most of the time.

As for everything else. I know it will fall into place. Jeff and I definitely decided on waiting til 4 to put Ayla in preschool partly because of most of your reminders. Its hard making decisions for the first time, especially on something so big. Its nice to know Im not alone out there.

This weekend has been great. We did alot of little things around here and just spent time as a family. Its been very rejuvinating, minus the lack of sleep due to molar-itis. Poor Leah wakes nearly every 2 hours in pain or runny nose. Blech.

This week is shaping up to be a whole lot of little projects.... landscaping, hanging molding in Ay's room, getting back into a exercise routine, keeping my 2 nephews overnight (feeding + caring for 2 school aged kids- getting up early for school, etc. I am so out of my league!), and hiring a babysitter for the first time Ever!!

Hopefully, I'll get some pics up soon. I have a few from Leah's actual birthday with her special gift surprise. Happy start of the week.....

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

glad you're feeling better about it all :) i think we all need reminded at times that we're doing okay in this tough mommy job!

Brookeanne said...

So glad things are falling into place. I wasn't sure how to respond to your question at first, as I have been on the fence about it for the last month, but after seeing the excitement that the young woman had over the pictures this last shoot, I finally decided to bite the bullet and do it :). Next time you're on my blog you will probably notice the link to the site. Anway, thanks for your support. I also linked Brittany's site on mine so people who are interested that may be closer to Washington, IN, can check her out as well. Take care.