Saturday, April 10, 2010

Leah's Sweet Shoppe

Well, its over. All that planning. All that stressing. All that time. And it was over in a flash. It was a great party. We didn't have as many people as first thought come, but it was nice to have our close family celebrate this important milestone with us.

I didn't take as many pictures as Id like for a couple reasons, 1. I am not a photographer 2. I am only one woman and like most Mothers- I did most of the work (ha- my hub helped ALOT) 3. I told myself to just cherish this time camera or not. Though I think I got some great memories captured...
Leah's Sweet Shoppe

Our sweet little 'one' turns 1!!

We had cupcakes, fruits, chocolate dipped strawberries, and a candy bar. So Yummy!


We could not have asked for better weather. It was amazing!

We played outside and took wagon rides.


Leah hasn't had a whole lot of sugar. A few sneaks of cool whip and fruits. But, my little piggy loved her cake! ha It took her a bit to get into it. I had to dig down and show her there was more than icing. Eventually she figured it out and leaned over and snuck a cupcake off the stand. I figured it was her party....


We scrubbed up a bit in the bathroom and then opened some gifts. She wasn't too impressed with opening anything. I thought she'd love the paper, etc. Nah- But, she got lots of pretty dresses, a ball, and some new babies. Also, Ayla picked her out a new babydoll for the bath tub.

9 comments:

Kelly said...

So cute! She is adorable and looks like she had a great birthday!

Brittany said...

The decor was so cute!! I love the girls skirts too.

Brookeanne said...

Super cute!

Chelsa said...

she is adorable! what a cute party too! how can she be one already?!

Carissa said...

I love the theme. You're so clever!Everything looked so cute, but I wouldn't expect anything less from you!

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

What a "sweet" party for such a sweet little girl! Hard to believe she is already 1! Happy Birthday, Miss Leah!

Tera said...

Awww! Looks like everything turned out super cute!! I'm glad you had such beautiful weather for such an important day! Happy Birthday, Leah!!

Jessie said...

The party looks like it went great! I can't believe that Leah is sitting there so still on the table for you! Koen would have been crawling right off! We do need to get together soon. I don't think we have any plans this weekend.. let me know about you guys. And yes, I've had quite an ongoing saga :( I don't know how recently you talked to brit, but hopefully it's over now. I'll share the details with you later..

Erica said...

Courtney you are sooo pretty and love the little party what a great theme.