Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Beautiful Baby

Ok. I know I am partial but I think I have the most beautiful babies ever. Really. I know you gals with babies feel the same about your lil ones. That is what makes us the best, googly eyed mamas ever.

Anyways, I have had two different people on separate occassions tell me to enter Miss Leah in the Beautiful Baby contest with LIVE Regis and Kelly. I thought about it and "Why Not?". She sure is super sweet. And its just good honest fun. A simple snapshot (taken recently & can't be taken professionally).
I added a couple I took the other day of lil sissy. Vote for your fave and that is what I will enter! I encourage all of you Mamas to enter too. Why not, right? We all have beautiful babies. Big Sis will probably be entered too, because I think she is just as cute :)

#1
#2

#3

#4


#5

9 comments:

Chelsa said...

she is a beautiful baby!

Tera said...

#3 for sure!

Brookeanne said...

#1 and #3 are my fav's... and I have to admit... she's one of the prettiest babies I've ever seen! I'll have to see if I can get any pics of Claire... she won't stay still long enough to capture such a gorgeous close-up (at least not as well as you did) :).

Brittany said...

#3 without question!! Beautiful!!

Carissa said...

she is adorable! im voting for #3. i might enter patrick too. just for funsies, right?! pay no attention to my blog acct. i still need that class!

Jen said...

#3! My mom even said the other day that Leah was one of the prettiest babies she had ever seen. Do you guys see each other at church? Maybe she is blog stalkin' you, too? I agree and Ayla is one hot tot, too!

Sonya said...

Yes #3 was my pick also!! Your girls are BEAUTIFUL!

Jenelle said...

#3!!!!So Sweet!

Kelly said...

#4 is my favorite!