Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday Count Your Blessings A-Z: A

As my New Years "resolution" of sorts I have chosen to set aside a day to remember all that I am thankful for. And there is SO much to be thankful for! I am going to be counting my blessings from A to Z. So I started at the top. You know... with the letter A.

I am thankful for alot.



Ayla Joy. My firstborn, big hearted, sassy little girl. She lights up my life and brings laughter when days get long. I couldn't imagine my life without her.




Apples. Might sound strange. But, apples got me through both of my pregnancies. They always made the ickies go away. And for that, I am eternally greatful.



Attitudes. The way we choose to use our attitudes greatly effect the people around us. I feel so blessed to have friends and a husband who choose to have positive attitudes. I know it will benefit my children from being surrounded by those people. Ayla is already a very grateful and polite little girl.



Air. Do I need to go much further? I mean without air we wouldn't be. Sometimes I need to stop and take a deep breath. Thank you Lord for the air we breathe.




Alphabet. I am thankful to be able to express myself with my words. To see my feelings, memories, beliefs, and thoughts written is a sense of release. 26 letters give us the ability to speak to anyone.



Appreciation. Think of how it makes you feel when you are really appreciated. Really appreciated. I hope to make someone feel that way today.


Thank you Father for all this and more. You are the Creator of all. Today (and everyday) I hope to not get stuck on the happenings and stop and pay attention to the everythings.

4 comments:

Chelsa said...

great post :)

love the pic of Ay in her "stockings" :) hehe

Brookeanne said...

Super sweet! Looking forward to B (and L :) )

Jessie said...

neat idea! I would love to join in, but I know I don't have the time to commit to once a week. I look forward to seeing yours though!

Brittany said...

I love that Mere and Ay love each other so much :)