Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ms. Big Stuff

Ms. Big Stuff had her first day of gymnastics. SO cute. Let's get real and say Mama had a pretty hard time. I was a bit teary walking in the door. It defintely helped that her two besties were there Meredith and Lanie.


This week she met her teacher and some new pals, stretched, & became comfortable with the equipment. I think she liked the bars the best. She was her cautious-self on the beam, not wanting to let my hand go just yet.


We'll be working on some stretches here at home and look forward to next week!


(She was so proud of herself- looking at her "good job" stamp on her hand)

Update: Miss Leah got her 3rd tooth on Christmas Eve with the 4th following quickly on the 3oth. Sleep hasn't improved much... because 5 & 6 are soon to arrive too! Poor baby isn't herself lately. :(

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

goooooo ay!!! how fun!!

Leah Robinson said...

darn, I can't see the pictures =( I bet she had a blast!

Tera said...

Fun!! I was the same way when Braylee went her first time...just couldn't believe my little girl was big enough for gymnastics! Both of my girls LOVE it!