Thursday, January 7, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Today is beautiful. So beautiful, I want to stay inside and gaze out the window. With an active toddler begging to out that didn't happen. But, with 2 girls with runny noses our trip out lasted approx 2 min. HA Estimated time to get 2 babes dressed in winter gear + Mommy and camera in tow? 10 min. Oh well.
This is Leah's first official big snowfall and its still falling. She didn't seem to mind it much. Thankfully, because alot is bothering her lately. In her defense, she is getting 4 teeth at the same time. Right now she looks a bit like a Jack-0-lantern with her two bottom front teeth and two upper second teeth. ha

Ayla loved it and I hope to take her sledding soon. I have to work today. The hospital must be desperate if they called me. Totally kidding, you'd love me to be your nurse :) I always take special care of my patients.

PS. I am aware of the fact my children have no gloves on. Leah won't keep hers on. And Ayla wanted to TOUCH the snow. ha. I explained her hands would be cold. She was cool about it.

Be careful out on the roads and be sure to snuggle with the ones you love today!

2 comments:

Chelsa said...

i would totally want you as my nurse :)

the girls look so cute all bundled up!!

Jessie said...

While Dusty was in the hospital, they mentioned how under-staffed they were! Hope your day wasn't too crazy. Maybe see you tomorrow? Brittany & I were gonna venture the snow, but then Dusty reminded me of how cold it is going to be. I don't think I'm up for it:) We may still play though..