Monday, January 18, 2010

What we've been up to (aka: picture mania.)


This post is jam packed with a couple things we've been up to lately. So be warned, pictures overflowth. I concider that a good thing though. Dance season starts getting hairy this time of year. Meaning I am gone most evenings just as Jeff is coming in. Thankfully, I have a husband who loves being with his girls. This weekend was the last one for a bit without a competition so we took advantage of it.




Birthday Boys: Jackson left Noah right


Getting ready for a fun afternoon....

Saturday afternoon we drove over to Indy area to celebrate my lil cousin's 1st birthday. I can't believe it has been a year. Kerri and I were happily pregnant together. I love her to death! The boys are getting too big. The party was at a recreation center with the coolest children's play area. My girls were in heaven. I was no too excited about seeing myself in a bathing suit white as a ghost and chub galore. But, it was completely worth it to squeeze my lil chunk into a bikini for the first time and watch Ayla splash for hours!




Jackson


Noah





The boys in the water. Jackson didn't seem like himself. He was NOT having it!

But Leah WAS! She's gonna be fearless, Im sorry to say.

We had a blast. Did a little shopping and grabbed dinner before heading home. Sunday they officially announced our church was getting a new teaching pastor. We are so excited about him and his family joining us! Ayla loves her Sunday school class and learned that Jesus was in our hearts. We will try to build on that this week. Id like to incorporate more teaching time than just as night with her Bible. This Sunday was also Leah's first day in the nursery. She did fine. Mommy on the other hand cried. And checked on her twice. *sigh.



Sunday night we had some family time and Leah decided she wanted to climb the stairs by herself. So that is what she did. (With Daddy's supervision, of course)

5 comments:

Jen said...

The pictures are too cute! I, too, did not want to get in a bathing suit just yet. We've had some family come in to Evansville and stay at hotels with pools. Eeek. Oh, and yeah, we are all moved in. Really close to everything on the eastside. I'll have to have you guys come over sometime!

Lindsay Lynch said...

That looks like an awesome party. How fun. What is it about kids and stairs? That is something my boys love to do. It makes me a nervous wreck... Connor had a incident with the basement stairs once and it wasn't pretty.

Chelsa said...

looks like a fun party! loved all the pics!

Brittany said...

Oh I can't wait for pool weather!! Mere and Leah will have to take a picture together in their matching swimsuits. I think Mere's will prolly still fit her this year ecspecially if she gets potty trained and gets rid of the bulky diaper.

Tera said...

What a fun party!