Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Wrap Up

Christmas morning we woke up late, took our time getting ready and the girls made a Christmas card for their grandparents. We made a tree and they finger painted "snow" onto it. Very cute and easy. We went for brunch at my grandparents. My absolute Fave tradition! YUM. The girls looked so very cute in their Chrstmas dresses. I think I may have to sneak it on them one more time for church. I just love them. Ayla was not feeling it so I didn't get one good picture of her in it. We said our goodbyes and after a quick nap we headed off to the airport for our week of fun in
Disney. It has been a whirlwind since. Since we've been back we haven't sat in our own home for more than an hour and if we were then it was late at night. The girls (and parents) desparately are in need of a routine again and time at home. Im pooped. My head is on a pillow as I type. Seriously. I wouldn't kid.

Now that its Janurary of a whole new year I am defintely looking forward and remembering the past. What an amazing year it has been. Id say the best I've ever had. I can't wait to see what God has in store for us and all the challenges and opportunities we'll face.
Christmas Eve. Leah is wearing an outfit from Ayla's first Christmas. Memories.
Christmas Morning. Making Cards. Leah by Great-Grandma Cosby's tree. Our fam of 4.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Adorable pictures!! Your girls are so sweet!!