Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's going on...

Another week gone. I tell you, it seems as if time if flying away. It makes me so sad. My girls are growing like weeds and changing every day. Ayla seems to be more like a big kid now. Miss Personality is becoming more independent and very talkative. Leah on the other hand is quite the oppisite. She is a-tach-ed to ME. Really. She will not let me hand her to anyone. Well, she'll go to her grandparents and Jeff... but even people she sees all the time. Its weird. And it bothers me because I want her to be more socially aware. Ayla started this way and she tends to be a shy girl. Only time will tell I guess?
So what did we do last week.... and what do we plan to do this week?

Mon: I threw out Ayla's paci. As previously seen. She hadn't used it or asked for it for several days. So I went ahead and ended it... it was kinda sad. She has not mentioned about it once since. It blows my mind because it was such a big deal....

Tues: Felt really down. I dread these long winter months. I mean would it be so bad to get a couple days of sunshine? Made a commitment to start a new workout routine. Thankfully a friend decided to join me and we've been doing really good ever since! One week down...


Wed: Playgroup was at our house. We had a huge amt of people here. Wow. It sure has grown by leaps and bounds. Im serious, there had to have been 10-12 moms with 1-3 kids each! Phew. Libby kept mentioning grabbing my camera, but I thought it would only add to the chaos. We should try to capture it soon though.

Thur: Carissa came and did our first official day with "Biggest Loser: Cardio" wow...

Fri: Dinner out with the family. Our girls are getting to be so funny with two totally different personalities! I love it. :)

Sat: Dance competition. Phew. Long day, scored poor- but ended well.


Sun: Ayla loves Sunday school. She keeps saying "Jesus in my heart".... melts me.

Now we started a new week... I started a new color matching game with Ayla. She is doing great with it! Hopefully, we can do more this week... keep the house clean, work on colors and numbers with Ay, Leah is cruising :) YAY I have dance practice every single day this week. Preparing for the this weekend- another big competition.

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

i dread the long winter months too- i keep telling ryan I NEED sunshine!

Brittany said...

You're are pretty busy this week! I wondered why it seemed like you fell off the face of the earth :)Hopefully you can still make it to tumbling tonight. We got our dog :(

Leah Robinson said...

I am the same way with these winter months...ugh! I'm not sure if I have the baby blues or winter blues?? It was nice to SEE some sunshine yesterday...then came the snow LOL

Jessie said...

I agree--the winter months can be long..esp. when you're home every day. :( Soon enough it will be sring!:) Way to go on the workout regime..sounds fun! Oh and when you mentioned leah cruising I was really confused until I figured out that you meant crawling! I'm silly..I couldn't figure out how she'd starting crusing before crawling. Hope to see you guys soon..

Jessie said...

Okay I really am silly! I knew Leah had been army crawling for a while now, but didn't know that she had started actual crawling. Wtg leah! Cruising is scary--Koen gave himself a big fat lip last night while walking around the coffee table:(