Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday: Count Your Blessings A-Z -C



Thank you, LORD for our many blessings....



Courage. This word comes to mind when I think of soldiers, missionaries, and teachers. You guys are amazing.

Crafts. I love to do crafts. I am the woman with a propetual project. There is always something I want to do or wish I could do or plan to do. I think its a good thing. I hand embroider shirts/gifts for my children (and others), make clippies for the girls, paint and repurpose furniture, and love to paint rooms & move furniture. i am currently reorganizing and revamping our playroom... a vital part of our home. ha Painting dressor, painting rocking chairs, and adding storage.

A shirt I recently made for the twins bday


My Cat. Lucy. Silly cat. She lets the girls get away with a lot. More than she should, maybe? She sleeps with me everynight. Kinda annoying, but its sweet.



Courtney. That's me. Thank you Lord for breathing life into me. For sending your son to die on the cross so I could to be forgiven.


Creation. God created the heavens and earth and every living being in 7 days. And he had a whole day to rest.... I can barely clean my house in a week! God IS good!

3 comments:

Brookeanne said...

Awesome post as always! LOVE LOVE LOVE the shirt... would love the instructions on how to make it!

Chelsa said...

very very cute shirt!!!

and i'm thankful for you too :)

Tera said...

You made me laugh with the cleaning the house part. It's true...God made the entire world and I can't keep my house straight in 7 days! :)
Ooohhh, I'm a craft girl too. We should get together to do crafty stuff sometime. I just finished the girls' V-day shirts a few days ago.
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Since I only work 2d/wk it gives me lots of time with the girls.