Thursday, January 28, 2010

Occupying my brain...

Today I have tried to occupy my brain with lots of things. I guess to relieve my stress? Or to not think of things currently stressing me? I feel like I have said that alot lately... "Im stressed" or the big one "Im tired". Oh yes.

So here is what has occupied my attention today.
Sweet girl with their first true pony.

I repurposed a table to become a true activity table for Ayla. Really easy.


Worked on spelling (outloud) and writing "Ayla" with Ayla.


Went to CVS to pick up prescription and goodies for my grandma. Even though they called my script in a week ago.... guess what wasn't done? I didn't want to wait so another trip is in my future.

Went to our DJ and finished mixing our dance music for the second time this week.

Sang silly songs and ate lunch alone with Ay while sissy napped. Our current fave is "Apples and Bananas" she sounds so cute singing with me.

Took a hot shower.

Folded lots of laundry.


Set up Babysitter Britty to watch Ayla tomorrow while I go to Indy for my Grandpa's surgery.

Did any of this help occupy or destress my mind....

NO.

Sigh*


Update: Just got a call that they moved my Gpa's surgery up to early morning. Please keep praying....

5 comments:

Jessie said...

I'll say a prayer for your grandpa..

Brookeanne said...

Definiely praying.

Carissa said...

Still praying...let me know if I can do anything for you or with girls. Need to reschedule Sunday?

Anonymous said...

We will definately be saying a prayer for your family.. I know what that's like..:(

also love the table.. i'm getting ready to revamp a few pieces of furniture for our office.. any tips? and also do you prime/sand/ etc. just curious abkn1@yahoo.com

Sonya said...

Praying:)
Love the table. You are just soo crafty:)