Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prayers Please...


I got a phone call today that I assumed would happen sometime sooner or later. My grandpa went to the hospital last night because he wasn't feeling right. And today had stent placement with open heart surgery and valve replacement on friday scheduled. He came out of his stent placement well and is taking it all in.




Jeff and I often talk about how lucky we are to still be able to spend time with my grandparents. I love my grandparents. They were a big part in raising me, I spent alot of time with them and hope my children get many more years to play, laugh, and love on them.




If you could please send out some prayers our way. I am just trying to take it all in right now. I know it is not in my hands the outcome. I just pray he is comfortable and not anxious. My grandpa is a very Godly man and he knows who is on his side :)

6 comments:

Lindsay Lynch said...

I know just how important grandparents are and you are right we are so lucky to still have them. We are constantly going through the same thing with Keith's grandparents. It seems like something is going on with one of them all the time. Hope everything goes well. I will be thinking of and praying for you and your family.

Brittany said...

I am praying. Good to hear that your Gramps is a Godly man.

Chelsa said...

i'll be praying! i just lost my papaw back in april and i still miss him every.single.day.

Jen said...

Sending prayers your grandfather's way...what a neat thing we have here with blogging. A way to reach more people to ask for prayers who would otherwise not know a thing. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.

JessGraceIz said...

Praying for your grandpa. My grandpa just got out of the hospital, it brings great comfort knowing that we can call upon others for prayers for our loved ones.

Tera said...

Oh all of the feelings come rushing in... I still miss my Gramps soo soo much! I can understand why you are concerned about him. I'll be praying for him and your family. I hope everything goes well tomorrow.