Monday, January 11, 2010

Update on the sickies...

Well, well, well.... this is making out to be a busy week. Phew.

I can say that Ms. Leah is a whopping 19 lbs. This cracks me up only because Ayla was 19 lbs at her 1 yr check up, if I am recalling correctly. She checked out ok. We are guessing whatever virus she had ran its course. YAY. :)

I can't say the same for my Ayla.

Ayla has a left ear infection. Boo. But, more imporantly, her cold settled into her chest and she may (or may not) have pneumonia. No reason to get a chest xray done if we are treating her with antibiotics anyway. So we are doing neb treatments and meds. No gymnastics tomorrow mainly because she gets a little short of breath when running around.

So we're staying around the house for a little bit longer.
Throw some prayers our way if you get some time....

5 comments:

Chelsa said...

Glad Leah is better! Hope Ay feels better right away!

Leah Robinson said...

Praying the sickies stay away for good =)

Brittany said...

Glad Leah's doing better, not glad about Ayla :( We will miss you tonight!

Tera said...

Hope your little ones are feeling much better soon!
My girls were the opposite. Braylee weighed 19lbs at 9 mo and Brynna weighed 19lbs at 12 mo. ;)

Brookeanne said...

Awww! Definitely in my prayers! Hope everyone gets to feeling better really soon!!! :)

P.S. Claire went in because I thought she might have an ear infection last Friday, and weighed in at 15 pounds (is it bad that I don't remember for Elayna or Kevin?) :)